- The following trades find this product useful:
- √on the Job Site
- √Fishing Conduit
- √for Excellent Fishing Performance
- √Installation of Data/Telecommunication Cables
- √Line Pulls
- √Rope and line Pulling
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Greenlee MagnumPRO® Steel Fish Tape is manufactured with an OIL-TEMPERED SPRING STEEL steel for excellent fishing performance.
Its rugged case design improves drop impact capability, and the flared case with grip ridges ensures no-slip handling.
The tape's advanced comfort handle grip reduces fatigue, and the superior rapid tape pay-out and rewind is fast and efficient. The dirt-free tape finish keeps hands cleaner during use.
The tape has a smaller fish eye with an offset bend for improved fishing ability, and an improved low profile tip makes it easy to fish through all sizes of conduit. The tape's tips are replaceable.
The viewing port gives visibility to remaining tape, and the ability to remove job-site debris quickly. The tape's exclusive unique light-weight reel makes positive feed out and rewind easy.
It's excellent for installation of telecommunication and data communication cables in overhead plenums, above suspended ceilings, and under floors.
The fiberglass fish tape is the fastest manual fish tape available.
Greenlee recommends that the tape be used for rope or line pulling.
|Accessories:||R438B Swivel Ball Head for use on 1/8" Steel Fish Tapes, R438-BM Ball Tip Male Half, 439-1 12" (305mm) Flexible Fish Tape Leader, & 439-2 12" (305mm) SPEED FLEX Leader (solder joints)|
|Replacement Parts:||Replacement Steel Tape - 100 feet x 1/4 inch NO CASE (RS438W-100), 8-1/2 inches Case/HandleReplacement Kit (10051), & 12 inches Case/Handle Replacement Kit (10052)|
|Tensile Strength (max):||400 lbs.|
No customer reviews for the moment.