DIA.: 1"; Length: 18"
- The following trades find this product useful:
Call for Availability
- √for Cutting Clean Holes
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Greenlee Nail Eater® Extreme Ship Auger Bit has an improved cutting edge that provides a 30% longer life span.
It's manufactured from super tough HEAT TREATED STEEL with a patented new build for improved cutting and cleaner holes.
The bit's unique patented cutting angle is smoother and starts reduced cutting loads. It has a self-feeding screw point draws bit through wood, and cuts through nails. This bit comes with "shorty" bits that are ideal for working in tight places, yet still can go through three abutting 2' x 4's.
- Auger Bit: An Auger bit is built with a rotating helical screw blade (known as a flighting) to act as a method to remove the drilled out material.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
|Vendor Part #:||66PT-1|
|Material:||Heat Treated Steel|
|Overall Length:||18 inches|
|Twist Length:||15 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.