Length: 55 m; Width: 48 mm
- The following trades find this product useful:
- √For Use on Walls, Trim, Glass and Metal
- √For Achieving Sharp Paint Lines
- Article | Are you using the right industrial masking tape? For almost 100 years, masking tape has been a toolbox staple.
- Article | How to choose the right industrial masking tape Manufacturers of high quality equipment, machinery and automotive expect perfection and precision at every step of the way.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The 3M™ ScotchBlue Original Painter's Masking Tape 2090 is built for producing sharp paint lines.
The original blue tape loved by DIY painters and pros alike for more than 25 years.
ScotchBlue™ ORIGINAL Painter's Tape can be used on a variety of surfaces, such as walls, trim, glass, and metal to achieve sharp paint lines, without causing damage.
Can be easily removed without tearing.
Allows for clean removal for up to 14 days!
|Vendor Part #:||2090|
|Backing Material:||Crepe Paper|
|Removal Time:||14 Days|
No customer reviews for the moment.