- √On the Jobsite
- √at the Construction Site
- √for Cutting Metal
- √for Cutting Plastic
- √for Cutting Wood
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Makita Circular Saw (5007FA) has a high power-to-weight ratio.
The saw's electric brake stops the blade 3-5 seconds after the trigger is released for your increased safety.
There is a heavy duty ALUMINUM base plate for jobsite durability.
The LED job light is equipped with an independent ON/OFF switch.
The saw's flat motor housing provides stability during blade changes.
The saw has a bevel capacity of 45°.
The following is included with this saw:
- 1 Ea.7-1/4" Blade 24T (A-94530-10)
- Wrench 13 (782016-4)
- Circular Saw Blade: A circular saw blade is a toothed or abrasive disc built to spin around an arbor in a rotary motion. It's used by a multitude of saws including, but limited to, miter saws, circular saws, table saws and more.
|Vendor Part #:||5007FA|
|Amperage Measurement:||15.0 amps at 120 V|
|Arbor Diameter:||5/8 inch|
|Blade Capacity - Diameter:||7-1/4 inches|
|Brake Type:||Electrical Brake|
|Max Cutting Depth at 45°:||1-3/4 inches|
|Max Cutting Depth at 90°:||2-3/8 inches|
|No Load Speed:||5800 RPM|
No customer reviews for the moment.