Makita Power Tool are the best in class for cordless power tool technology. A leader in power tool technology for the professional.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Sliding Rail Mechanism incorporating 3 Linear Ball Bearings provides increased rigidity to produce precise, adjustment free cuts right out of the box
- Sliding Fence (Left Side) can be adjusted outwards when bevel cutting or inwards for increased support of small or delicate materials
- Soft Start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Battery Operated, Factory Calibrated Class II Laser enables accurate alignment of blade and cutting line
- Bevel Capacity of 45o Left or 5o Right
- Mitre Capacity of 47o Left or 60o Right with Positive Stops at 0o, 15o, 22.5o, 31.6o & 45o
- Re-Located Mitre Scale enables easier viewing during operation
- 2 Stage Safety Switch for increased operator safety
- Ergonomic Vertical Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 22.24
- Height: 17.32
- Depth: 33.46
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 59.08
This Product Comes With
- 10” C.T. Blade 40T (JM23000176), Box Wrench 13-3 (JM23100197), Dust Bag (JM23100501), Vertical Vise (JM23100502), Triangle Rule (JM27000328), Two Holders (322312-4)
- Miter Saw: A specialized cutting tool that allows you to make cuts at different angles. These saws are ideal for cutting wood, moldings, baseboards, casings and more.
|Vendor Part #:||LS1017L|
|Arbor:||5/8" (15.88 mm)|
|Blade Diameter:||10" (255 mm)|
|Net Weight:||42.8 lbs (19.4 kg)|
|No Load Speed:||4,200 RPM|
|Noise Level:||97 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level:||2.5 m/s2|
|AMPS (120V) :||13.0 A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) :||32-1/2" x 21-1/8" x 22-7/8" (825 mm x 536 mm x 581 mm)|
- √On the Jobsite
- √at the Construction Site
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.