- √On the Jobsite
- √Around the Home
- √Use on Wet or Dry Debris
- √Use as a Blower
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Milwaukee 2 gal. M18™ Cordless Vacuum (0880-20) is built to be able to handle sucking up wet debris and dry debris with no filter change in-between. Also has the ability to be a blower.
Uses a wet/dry HEPA filter that blocks large to super fine particles, making the work area and air clean. This filter can be washed and is reusable. Works in wet or dry situations or both at the same time.
Built to be stackable, durable and super portable. All the accessories can be stored inside the shop vac.
Turn it into a blower with the built-in blower port!
Comes with a 1-1/4" hose that all standard vacuum attachments can be used with.
Uses any Milwaukee 18 Volt NiCd or RED LITHIUM™ slide-on batteries.
Make this tool work harder with REDLITHIUM™ batteries. They give your tool the best performance and a long run-time between charges.
The following is included with this vacuum:
- Wet / dry HEPA filter and assembly
- 1-1/4" standard vinyl hose
- Crevice tool
- Wide nozzle attachment
Battery and charger sold separately
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Hose Diameter :||1-1/4 inches|
|Max Air Flow:||45 cfm|
|Net Weight:||9.4 lbs.|
|Sealed Suction in Water:||32 inches|
|Tank Size:||2 gal.|