Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Bosch 2.6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum is built for professionals, contractors, and industrial use.
This wet/dry cordless vacuum provides sustained suction, prolonged runtime and uses a washable HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger.
This vacuum produces sustained suction with its rotational airflow technology and special structure of the canister.
Operates efficiently to deliver up to 4 minutes of runtime per battery Ah.
This unit comes with three extension tubes, a crevice nozzle, floor nozzle and a semi-transparent container that allows for easy checking of container fullness.
When used with the optional Bosch VX120 vacuum hose adapter (sold separately), this vac can be connected with many Bosch power tools and attachments that have dust-collection ports.
Cordless convenience with excellent power!
The following is included with this vacuum:
- (1) 18V 2.6-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner (GAS18V-3N)
- (1) Washable HEPA Filter (VF320H)
- (1) 5.25 Ft. Hose (1600A011RL)
- (1) Bend/Elbow (1600A011RN)
- (3) Extension Tubes (1600A011RP)
- (1) Floor Nozzle (1600A011RR)
- (1) Crevice Nozzle (1600A011RS)
Battery and charger sold separately.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||VAC090A|
|Hose Length:||5.25 ft|
|Max Air Flow:||51 cfm|
|Overall Height:||14.6 inches|
|Overall Length:||13.2 inches|
- √Vacuuming Surfaces
- √Filtering Wet Debris
- √Collecting Dry Debris
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.