- The following trades find this product useful:
- √Driving Hex Head Socket Screws
- √Accessing Hex Head Socket Screws From On An Angle
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Bondhus Hex Head Ball End SAE Screwdrivers are built to make it easy to drive and remove hex head socket screws with the comfort of an ergonomic handle and the ability to use these screwdrivers at an angle of up to 25°.
Each screwdriver is built out of ProTanium™ high torque solid steel. The handle is textured to ensure a good grip even when your hands are oily or wet.
The ComfortGrip™ handles are sized to match the specific blade's torque capacity.
Each blade is coated with a ProGuard™ corrosion-resistant finish to help provide up to 5 times more resistance to solvents and moisture than competitor finishes.
Ball end tips provide the ability to access hex head socket screws that are in tight spaces where the screwdriver needs to be at an angle in order to drive the screw.
Turn hex head socket screws while holding the screwdriver up to a 25° angle!
- Ball End : A ball ended hex key has a straight shaft where the tip is in the shape of a ball with the hex pattern on it. This ball makes it easier to slip this kind of key into a hex head socket screw on an angle of up to 25°.
- Hex End: A hex ended hex key has a straight shaft all the way to the tip. This kind of hex key can only be inserted into a hex head socket screw at a 90° angle.
|Vendor Part #:||10602|
|Size Range:||0.050 - 7/16"|