Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Milwaukee LED Flood Light M18™ (2361-20) produces up to 30% brighter light output than corded 250W halogen lights.
Ideal for lighting large workspaces on the jobsite, the cordless flood light uses 8 high-quality LEDs to provide 1,100 lumens and up to 1,300 lux. The light carries a limited lifetime LED warranty.
It’s powered by the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery for up to 8 hours of runtime on a single charge.
This compact flood light features an octagonal shape so the light can be used at multiple angles, and you can light more angles by its multiple hanging features EMT Hanger, key hole hanger, cross bar hanger, and handle hanger.
With its roll cage build and impact-resistant, replaceable lens, it stands up to the toughest working conditions.
The versatile hanger provides hands-free use in a variety of applications.
- LED Bulb: Acronym, light-emitting diode. The LED bulb produces light when a suitable voltage is applied to the leads. This allows electrons to recombine with electron holes within the device, releasing energy in the form of photons.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2361-20|
|Amperage Measurement:||7.0 amps at 120 V|
|Overall Height:||6.25 inches|
|Overall Length:||8.75 inches|
|Overall Width:||6.24 inches|
- √On the Jobsite
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.