Call for Availability
No customer reviews for the moment.
The DeWALT Impact Driver XR™ Kit (DCF885M2) is built to be compact (5.55" front to back) for those tight spaces and lightweight (3.4 lbs.) to minimize your fatigue.
This tool has one-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck that accepts 1" bit tips.
There are 3 LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release, which provide visibility in dim and dark conditions without shadows.
This tool is equipped with XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge that provide 33% more capacity over standard battery packs.
The belt hook is included for portability.
The following is included with this tool:
- 1/4" Impact Driver (DCF885)
- (2) XR™ 20V MAX* Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Battery Packs
- Fast Charger
- Belt Hook
- Kit Box
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DCF885M2|
|Anvil Type:||Quick Release|
|Drive Size:||1/4 inch|
|Impacts Per Minute:||0 - 3200 IPM|
|Net Weight:||3.4 lbs.|
|No Load Speed:||0 - 2800 RPM|
|Peak Torque:||117 ft. lbs.|
|Total Length:||5.55 inches|
- √at the Construction Site
- √in Tight Work Spaces
- √In Low Light Conditions
- Product | Deck & Treated Wood Screws Decking Screws are specialized fasteners built to resist corrosion in adverse outdoor environmental conditions
- Product | Wood Screws Wood Screws are tapered fasteners ending in a sharp point.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.