Gauge: #8; Length: 1"
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- √in Sheet Metal
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
PACKAGED Robertson® (square) Drive with Type A threads and sharp point
Zinc Finish with a Truss head
The Sheet Metal Screw is a thread forming screw, and it's primarily used to pierce thin metals about 0.015-0.050 thick.
- Type A Thread: The type A thread is a fully threaded single lead type “A” thread with a gimlet point. It's ideally use in wood, metal, and plastics.
- Truss Head: The truss head has a low-profile semi-elliptical top with flat bearing surface.
- Metal Screw: A metal (or sheet metal) screw is often notched a the tip to aid in chip removal during thread cutting. It's also built with sharp threads to be able to cut into materials such as sheet metal, plastic, or wood.
|Drive Type:||Robertson® (square)|
|Point Type:||Sharp Point|
|Thread Type:||Type A|
|Type:||Sheet Metal Screw|
No customer reviews for the moment.