Bosch Power Tools Battery Charger - Rapid - 18V Li-Ion / BC1880
Fast Charging - Charges all Bosch FatPack and SlimPack 18V Batteries - Cooling Fan - Compact - Battery-Charge Indicator

Battery Charger - Rapid - 18V Li-Ion / BC1880


Fast Charging - Charges all Bosch FatPack and SlimPack 18V Batteries - Cooling Fan - Compact - Battery-Charge Indicator
Product #: BSABC1880

$122.79 /EA
Login for contractor price
Regular: $122.79 /

122.79

/EA

Available Online: 0
Pre Order Item
Estimated Availability Date:
Availability in Store:

DISCONTINUED  


QTY:

ADD TO CART
Robert Bosch GmbH is the largest power tool and accessory manufacturer in the world, Bosch provides a complete line of corded and cordless power tools.

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Battery Charger - Rapid - 18V Li-Ion / BC1880

Battery Charger - Rapid - 18V Li-Ion / BC1880

Fast Charging - Charges all Bosch FatPack and SlimPack 18V Batteries - Cooling Fan - Compact - Battery-Charge Indicator

Product Description

The Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger is built to charge all Bosch 18V FatPack and SlimPack batteries.


Build

This charger can fully charge an 18V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in 55 minutes and an 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 25 minutes.

Comes with a built-in cooling fan that keeps the battery from overheating while charging.

This unit does a rapid charge to 80% and then a long-life charge for the remainder 20% of charge to help preserve the battery lifespan.


Charges all Bosch 18 Volt batteries!


Safety

This charger utilizes dual-mode charging and fan cooling to help protect the battery and unit from overheating.

Capacities

Charge Times
Amp Hours 80% Charge 100% Charge
6.0 Ah35 min55 min
4.0 Ah25 min35 min
2.0 Ah15 min25 min

The following is included in the TOOL ONLY option (BC1880):

  • (1) 18V Charger (BC1880)

Batteries sold separately.

  • Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
Product Specifications
Vendor Part #:BC1880
Battery: 18 Volt
Battery Chemistry:Lithium-Ion
Battery Style:Slide-On
Color:Black
Length:7.3 inches
Material:Plastic
  • Charging 18 Volt Batteries