Call for Availability
For over 50 years, UCAN has specialized in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products. UCAN strives to provide the most practical and cost effective solutions to meet the needs of engineers, contractors, and tradesmen.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The reinforced head holds the fixture firmly in place.
This anchor is suitable for all masonry and concrete base materials.
The following features come with this anchor:
- Ready to use, assembled fasteners for through fastening
- Impact expansion by hammer
- Removable with a screwdriver
- Environmentally friendly (contains no cadmium)
- Reinforced screw shoulder firmly grips the nylon body neck
|Vendor Part #:||MNA8100|
|Screw Drive Type:||Phillips|
|In-Place Temperature Range:||-40 Degrees Celsius to 80 Degrees Celsius|
|Installation Temperature :|| 0 Degrees Celsius to 40 Degrees Celsius|
|Min. Embedment:||25 mm|
|Shear - 3000 psi Concrete:||1255 lbs|
|Tension - 3000 psi Concrete:||720 lbs|
|Tension - Hollow Concrete Block:||225 lbs|
- √For Brick Ties
- √For Conduit Clips
- √For Drywall "Hat" Track
- √For Electrical Boxes
- √For Flashing
- √For Tilt-Ip Forms
- √For Wood Sleepers
- More Info | UCAN Fastening Products UCAN specializes in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.