A/F: 3/8"; Gauge: 1/4"; THRD.: 14
- √For Connecting Layers of Side Lap
- √For Heavy Gauge Applications
- More Info | UCAN Fastening Products UCAN specializes in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products.
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The UCAN U-DRILLS® Stitch Lapping Self-Drilling Screw is made to the highest quality standards. UCAN Fastening Products are strictly quality-controlled to assure consistent performance.
For over 50 years, UCAN has specialized in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products. UCAN strives to provide the most practical and cost effective solutions to meet the needs of engineers, contractors, and tradesmen.
U-DRILLS® are made to the highest industry quality standards for outstanding performance.
These screws are specially made for connecting layers of side lap and other heavy gauge applications.
- Uniform and secure fit on magnetic nut setter or screwdriver bit
- Consistent drilling performance and speeding meeting or exceeding IFI standards
- Zinc Plated for General Use
Ultimate Shear Value
1/4-14 with Type 1 Point
All screws are available painted or protective coated to order.
Please Note: Maximum drill point capacity is 0.500" with a Type 5 Point.
- Hex Washer Head: The Hex washer head has an indented hex top with built in washer. It's very useful for metal to wood fastening, such as fastening roofing panels to wood structures.
- Metal Screw: A metal (or sheet metal) screw is often notched a the tip to aid in chip removal during thread cutting. It's also built with sharp threads to be able to cut into materials such as sheet metal, plastic, or wood.
- TEK® Screw: A TEK® screw is a fastener built to drill or carve holes then tap threads in various materials.
|Vendor Part #:||SHW1478B|
|Head Type:||Hex Washer|
|Point Type:||Type 1|
No customer reviews for the moment.