Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Stainless steel blade
- Full tang for tough cuts
- Double edge blade for more applications
- Durable sheath with belt clip
- Lanyard hole
- Limited Lifetime
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 3.000
- Height: 1.750
- Length: 12.550
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 0.565
- Handheld Cutting Tools: Tools that are powered by hand rather than by a motor. These tools can cut a wide variety of materials and thicknesses.
|Vendor Part #:||48-22-1920|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type:||Double Edged|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||48-22-1920|
|Color / Finish:||Black/Red|
|Package Contents:||(1) Duct Knife, (1) Sheath|
|Blade Length (in):||5.5|
|Handle Length (in):||5.0|
|Overall Length (in):||10.5|
|Recommended Safety Equipment:||Gloves|
|ASTM F1505-01 Compliant:||Not Tested|
|IEC 60900 Compliant:||Not Tested|
|NFPA 70E Compliant:||Not Tested|
|Blade Thickness (in):||0.125|
|Knife / Blade/ Scraper Type:||Serrated/Straight Edge Knife|
- √Cutting Flexible Duct and Insulation
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.