- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Product | Outdoor Equipment See our selection of outdoor equipment for all your outdoor needs!
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Hedge Trimmer has the power to cut ¾” branches, cuts up to 30% faster, and provides up to 2 hours of run-time per charge.
POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life!
Built to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the handle placement and weight distribution provide the best combination of balance and control.
The trimmer features a slider-crank mechanism and all-metal gear case providing unmatched durability and longer life.
The 24” blade trims more material in a single pass, increasing reach and productivity. The blade tip guard prevents damage to the property and the blades.
Use this battery with all 150+ Milwaukee M18 CORDLESS power tools!
The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power, and longer battery life.
REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
The following is included in the KIT - One (1) 9.0 Ah Battery option (2726-21HD):
- M18 FUEL™ Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only) (2726-20)
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 AH Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
- M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger(48-59-1808)
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Battery:||18 Volt ( 9.0 Ah ) Li-Ion|
|Cutting Width:||24 inches|
|Strokes Per Minute:||3400 SPM|
|Gear Case:||All Metal|
No customer reviews for the moment.