Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The 3M PELTOR™ Optime™ 95 Behind-the-Head Earmuffs are low-profile earcups that are built to fit well with most helmets, eyewear and other safety equipment.
They provide effective hearing protection against high-frequency noise for noise levels up to 95 dBA.
This earmuffs' stainless steel construction resists bending and warping, and are ultra light with liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions.
The earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency, and it fits well with most helmets, eyewear, and other safety equipment.
Up to 95 dBA protection!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- 21 dB NRR
- CSA Class B
|Vendor Part #:||H6B/V|
|Noise Reduction Rating:||21 dB|
|CSA Class:||Class B|
- √for Hearing Protection
- √for Noise Reduction
- √Protection Against High-Frequency Noise
- √for Assembly & Mechanical
- √General Purpose Cleaning
- √For Electrical Installations
- √for Grinding
- √when painting
- √When Sanding
- √for Welding
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.