- √Detecting Wood Studs
- √Detecting Metal Objects
- √Detecting Live Wiring
- √Scanning Walls for Hidden Objects
- Product | Specials & PromotionsCurrent Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Single Use BatteriesOur selection of alkaline to lithium single use batteries in sizes from AAA, AA, C, D, 9V and more.
The BOSCH Digital Multi-Scanner Kit finds magnetic and non-magnetic metals, power cables, wooden substructures or even plastic pipes with maximum reliability and precision.
This scanner has multi-mode detection, so you can detect wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes), or live wiring.
It comes with three selection modes (wood, metal, AC wiring) with automatic calibration for easy and precise detection.
There is an automatic center finder for locating the center of detected wood or metal object.
An audible detection signal goes off whenever you turn the multi-scanner off or on.
It comes with an ergonomic soft-grip for secure grip and comfort.
Scans depths up to 4-3/4"!
There is an illuminated ring that indicates detection status. It shows green when no object is found, orange when an object is near, and red when an object is found within the detectable sensor area.
The graphics display shows you mode, detection strength, and more!
The following is included with this laser:
- Hand Strap
- 9V Battery
|Accuracy:||± 1/16 inch|
|Battery Requirements:||1 9V|
|Max Detection Depth - Copper Wiring:||2 inches|
|Max Detection Depth - Ferrous Metals:||4-3/4 inches|
|Max Detection Depth - Non-Ferrous Metals:||3-1/8 inches|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-10°C to 50°C|
|Voltage Rating:||9 Volts|