PackageQty: 1 (One)
- The following trades find this product useful:
- √for Drilling Large Diameter Holes in Plastic
- √for Drilling Large Diameter Holes in Steel
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Milwaukee #9 Step Drill Bit, 7/8” and 1-1/8” is built to drill a holes in metal and plastics.
This step bit comes to a point, is self-starting and is ideal for drilling small and large-diameter holes in steel and plastic.
Coated with black oxide to enhance durability and generate fast and accurate holes with less heat, resulting in longer bit tip life.
Etched with laser-engraved reference marks you can see when drilling.
2 hole sizes: 7/8" and 1-1/8”!
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
|Vendor Part #:||48-89-9209|
|# of Flutes:||2|
|Hole Diameter:||7/8 inch & 1-1/8 inch|
|Number of Steps:||2|
|Size Range:||7/8 inch and 1-1/8 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.