- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Milwaukee Large Thread Hole Saw Arbor is a universal, quick change arbor that's compatible with all brands of hole saws.
You don't require an adapter with this arbor, and it has tool-less operation.
There is a hollow shank for full pilot bit access.
It's built with durable hardened steel construction.
This arbor fits all hole saws 1-1/4" and larger and fits all drill chucks 1/2" and larger.
- Hole Saw: A hole saw (or hole cutter) is built with an annular (ring) shape, which allows the blade to cut (or bore) out a hole in the workpiece. It's usually used along with an arbor bit and powered by an corded or cordless drill.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
- Arbors & Pilot Bits: Arbors connect a hole saw to a drill and pilot bits drill a centering hole to keep the hole saw on center when drilling.
|Vendor Part #:||49-56-7055|
|Arbor Type:||Quick Change|
No customer reviews for the moment.