- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Milwaukee Large Thread Hole Saw Arbor is a universal, quick change arbor that's compatible with all brands of hole saws.
You don't require an adapter with this arbor, and it has tool-less operation.
There is a hollow shank for full pilot bit access.
It's built with durable hardened steel construction.
This arbor fits all hole saws 1-1/4" and larger and fits all drill chucks 1/2" and larger.
- Arbors & Pilot Bits: Arbors connect a hole saw to a drill and pilot bits drill a centering hole to keep the hole saw on center when drilling.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
- Hole Saw: A hole saw (or hole cutter) is built with an annular (ring) shape, which allows the blade to cut (or bore) out a hole in the workpiece. It's usually used along with an arbor bit and powered by an corded or cordless drill.
|Arbor Type:||Quick Change|
No customer reviews for the moment.