- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Milwaukee Pilot Bit is specially made with Thunderbolt® tapered web for added durability.
It has a 135° split point that gives you accurate hole placement.
The 3-flat shank won't slip in arbor or chuck.
There is a parabolic flute that clears chips faster.
- Hole Saw: A hole saw (or hole cutter) is built with an annular (ring) shape, which allows the blade to cut (or bore) out a hole in the workpiece. It's usually used along with an arbor bit and powered by an corded or cordless drill.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
- Arbors & Pilot Bits: Arbors connect a hole saw to a drill and pilot bits drill a centering hole to keep the hole saw on center when drilling.
|Vendor Part #:||49-56-8010|
No customer reviews for the moment.