Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD 12.0Ah Battery Pack - *M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HD battery packs. The massive increase in power elevates the performance of the entire M18™ system and drives the next breakthrough in M18 FUEL™, generating the power of 15 A corded product. It delivers fade free power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing tradesmen to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 is the best performing cold weather pack ever made, providing increased power in extreme cold weather conditions (below 0F / -18C). It provides the most work per charge of any professional power tool battery in the industry, driving full corded replacement on the jobsite. The REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery is fully compatible with 150+ M18™ solutions.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and the best protection against jobsite conditions
- Fuel gauge Onboard: displays remaining run-time
- Versatility: powers more than 150 M18™ cordless solutions
- 3 Years
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 7.4
- Height: 7.80
- Length: 3.54
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 3.59
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||48-11-1812|
|Battery Chemistry:||Lithium Ion|
|Compatibility:||Milwaukee M18 Products|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||48-11-1812|
|Color / Finish:||Black/Red|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||3 Years|
|Battery Voltage (V):||18|
|Charge Time (hrs):||2.0|
|Product Storage Included:||No Case Included|
|Battery Charger Included:||No|
|Battery Package Count:||1|
|Battery Weight (lbs):||3.4|
|Usage:||Powering Cordless Tools|
- √For Use with Cordless Power Tools
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.