Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- REDLINK Intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and the best protection against jobsite conditions
- Fuel gauge Onboard: displays remaining run-time
- Versatility: powers more than 150 M18 cordless solutions
- 3 Years
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 11.350
- Height: 4.000
- Depth: 12.700
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 5.600
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||48-59-1200|
|Battery Chemistry:||Lithium Ion|
|Compatibility:||Milwaukee M18 Products|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||48-59-1200|
|Color / Finish:||Black/Red|
|Cord Length (ft):||6|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||3 Years|
|Battery Voltage (V):||18|
|Charge Time (hrs):||2.0|
|Battery Charger Input Voltage (V):||120|
|Product Storage Included:||No Case Included|
|Battery Charger Included:||Yes|
|Battery Package Count:||1|
|Battery Weight (lbs):||3.4|
|Usage:||Powering Cordless Tools|
|Battery Charger Length (in):||6.8|
|Battery Charger Width (in):||6.75|
|Battery Charger Height (in):||5.63|
- √Powering 18 Volt Power Tools
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.