Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Dewalt 20V MAX XR Drywall Screwgun and Impact Driver Kit with 2.0 Ah Batteries is built to be balanced, ergonomic and lightweight drilling solutions.
Both these tools come with brushless motors that provide you with superior power without the hassle of needing to change out worn brushes, saving you time and money.
These drills have built-in LED lights in the handle to help illuminate where you’re drilling for ultimate convenience and increased visibility.
Built to be lighter and more powerful than corded versions!
These tools use DeWalt’s 20V MAX XR 2.0Ah battery packs that provide up to 33% more fuel over standard battery packs.
20V MAX XR Drywall Screwgun (DCF620)
This tool is built to provide user comfort by being both balanced and ergonomic.
It provides up to 4,400 RPM and provides greater speed than the corded version.
20V MAX XR 1/4” 3-Speed Impact Driver
This impact driver is compact at only 5.55” from front to back and is lightweight, making this an excellent choice for fitting into tight areas.
Get one-handed loading convenience with this tool and the 1/4” hex chuck accepts 1” bit tips.
The following is included in this combo kit:
- (1) 20V MAX* XR® Drywall Screwgun (DCF620)
- (1) 20V MAX* XR 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver (DCF887)
- (2) 20V MAX* XR® 2.0AH Battery Packs (DCB203)
- (1) Charger
- (1) Belt Hooks
- (1) Contractor Bag
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DCK267D2|
- Product | Drywall Screws Drywall Screws are usually built with a bugle head and are intended to attach drywall to wood or metal studs
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.