Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
Steel Flat Washers - S.A.E.
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
LOW CARBON STEEL
- For distributing the load between the fastener and the bearing surface
- Helps to ensure the tightness of fasteners and aid in preventing them from loosening
- Relieves friction between fastener and fastening material
- #2: 0.20"
- #4: 1/32"
- From #6 to #10: 3/64"
- From #12 to 7/16": 1/16"
- From 1/2" to 5/8": 3/32"
- From 3/4" to 1-1/8": 9/64"
- 1-1/4": 5/32"
- From 1-1/2" to 2": 3/16"
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- SAE: Acronym, Society of Automotive Engineers. The SAE is a professional engineering society whose objectives are to develop and promote standards in the automotive, aerospace and commercial / heavy duty vehicle industries.
- Bare / Plain Finish: Uncoated steel is cost-effective and suitable for indoor applications or in environments where environmental factors will not cause corrosion or rust.
- Flat Washers: Washers built to distribute the load and reduce friction and heat when being tightened between a nut, bolt, or screw.
|Vendor Part #:||FWB004SAE|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel|
|Plating:||Bare / Plain|
- √Preventing Fasteners from Loosening
- √Distributing Load
- √Barrier Between Materials
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.