- √Adhering and Sealing Materials
- √Bonding Concrete, Wood, Aluminum, Plastics, Metals, Glass and Stone
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The 3M 550 Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure is built to bond a variety of plastics, metals, concrete, wood, aluminum, most lacquered metals, polyester, glass or stone.
550 adhesive sealant is perfect for securing wall panels on buses, trucks, boats, and industrial buildings and other construction applications.
This multi-purpose adhesive sealant has a 60-minute cure time, is paintable, and is suitable for above or below the waterline.
This product works best when used with 3M Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant Accelerator AC61.
Use with accelerator AC61 for faster curing times!
Do not inhale the fumes of this product and if you get it on your skin, wash with lots of soapy water.
Wear polymer laminate gloves when handling this product and if exposure to fumes is high then a respirator that filters organic vapors and particulates is recommended.
How to Use
- For use with an applicator gun that has a sausage plunger
- Load sausage into gun
- Trim off end of sausage
- Seal according to applicator directions
- Cut nozzle to desired size and shape
- Dispense product
- Product can be tooled after dispensing to get the desired appearance
Clean-Up and Storage
Store away from heat and sunlight.
Lock up this adhesive sealant when not in use, and dispose of any remaining product and container according to HAZMAT regulations.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Korea Chemical Control Act
- Japan Chemical Substance Control Law
- Philippines RA 6969
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||7100011074|
|Container Size:||350 ml|
|Full Cure Time:||24 Hours|
|Hardness:||45 Shore A|
|Tack Free Time:||1 Hour|
|Tensile Strength (average):||300 psi|
|Skin Time:||60 Minutes|
|Cure Type:||Moisture and Chemical|
|Container Type:||Sausage Pack|
|Storage:||Between 16°C and 27°C|
|Solids Content:||91 - 95.4%|
No customer reviews for the moment.