Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The 3M Foam Fast 74 Spray Adhesive is built to adhere foams and fabrics to paper, cardboard, metal, plastic, wood, and more.
This aerosol spray adhesive goes on in a uniform and even spray pattern to ensure a consistent, industrial-strength bond.
Made to secure foam and fabric to wood, metal, plastics, and more without breaking down the foam or hardening fabrics.
Comes in either clear or orange depending on the application. The orange is easier to tell where you've sprayed and the clear is essential if the glue may be visible in the finished product.
This adhesive provides a super high tack with a 30 second to 15 minutes complete bonding time.
The lace spray pattern ensures even and full coverage of this adhesive!
Wear nitrile rubber gloves, full face shield, half or full facepiece respirator suitable for organic vapors, and indirectly vented goggles when using this product.
Use outdoors or in a highly vented area. Do not breathe fumes, this product causes damage to the cardiovascular system.
|Fibrous Glass||EPDM Foam||EVA Foam||Neoprene Foam|
|Nitrile Sponge Blend||Flexible Foams||PVC Foam||Wood|
|Leather||Metal||Paper & Cardboard||Plastics|
How to Use
- Shake can before use
- Select spray pattern width by turning spray tip to the desired setting
- Hold can 3 - 5 inches away from the surface being sprayed
- Spray both surfaces to be bonded together
- Allow adhesive to dry for 15 - 30 seconds
- Firmly press surfaces the two surfaces together while the adhesive is still tacky
- Tack range is between 5 seconds to 10 minutes
- When finished using the spray, invert the can and spray until clear of adhesive
- Wipe spray tip with turpentine to prevent clogging
Clean-Up and Storage
Store between 16°C and 27°C and any unopened product has a shelf life of up to 15 months from the date of shipment.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ASTM D-4236
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||74|
|Net Weight:||480 g|
- √General Upholstery
- √Foam Lamination
- √Adhering Foam and Fabric to Wood and Other Substrates
- √Ideal for Crafts and Hobbies
- √Installing Acoustic Panels
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.