- √Bonding Rubber
- √Bonding Vinyl
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
3M™ Rubber and Vinyl Spray Adhesive 80 is a high-performance neoprene based contact aerosol spray built to bond well to rubber and supported vinyl.
Bonds rubber and supported vinyl with exceptional resistance to plasticizing oils.
Creates a high-temperature resistance and has a long open time for convenient application.
Perfect for automotive, construction, general industrial, MRO and is excellent for packaging, signage, woodworking, electronics, and furniture assembly.
Ideal for bonding rubber, vinyl, and auto headliners!
Do not breathe mist, vapors or spray and use only outdoors in a well-ventilated area.
Wear indirect safety glasses, nitrile rubber gloves, and a respirator when handling this product.
Clean-Up and Storage
Use turpentine to clean spray tip and any excess adhesive.
Keep out of reach of children and away from ignition sources.
Store in a well-ventilated area, away from sunlight and below 50°C.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Korea Chemical Control Act
- RA 6969
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||7000028604|
|Container Size:||19 oz|
|Open Time:||Up to 20 Minutes|
|Storage:||Below 50 °C and Away from Sunlight|
No customer reviews for the moment.