Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
The Makita Cordless or Electric Jobsite Speaker w/ Bluetooth is built as a powerful speaker that can play music from USB, auxiliary or Bluetooth connections.
Makita’s rugged jobsite speaker is built with expanded rubber bumpers, a flat top, and a swiveling carry handle that comes with a soft rubber grip.
Comes with a USB port that enables music to be played from a USB memory stick and a USB charging port for conveniently charging mobile devices.
The push-button control panel also comes with 3 LED lights so you can easily check your Bluetooth connectivity.
Play music from USB, auxiliary or Bluetooth connections!
This speaker can run up to 32 hours on a single charge with Makita’s BL1860B 6.0 Ah 18V lithium-ion battery.
Power this speaker with Makita’s 12V Max – 18V Li-Ion batteries or with the supplied AC adaptor.
This speaker is IP64 rated for maximum weather and water resistance.
In the Box
The following is included in this Cordless or Electric Speaker (DMR201B):
- (1) Cordless or Electric Speaker (DMR201B)
- (1) AC Adapter (SE00000499)
Battery, charger, and accessories sold separately.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DMR201B|
|Battery:||12V MAX / 14.4V / 18V|
|Battery Life:||up to 32 hours|
- √Play Music from USB stick
- √Play Music from Bluetooth
- √Play Music from Auxiliary
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools