Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
Makita Power Tool are the best in class for cordless power tool technology. A leader in power tool technology for the professional.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The 18Vx2 Cordless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (2.5 L) is built to increase productivity by automating commercial floor cleanup.
2017 ISSA Innovation Award Winner!
This Robotic Vacuum includes two Dust Collection modes suitable for a wide range of vacuuming applications: Vacuum Plus Power Brush, for small and large debris / Power Brush only, for large debris.
19 sensors enable Optimal Vacuuming Performance through automatic operation and obstacle detection (Bumper Sensor, Gyro Sensor, 2X IR Sensors, 4x IR Cliff Sensors, Magnetic Field Sensor, 2x Wheel Sensors and 8x Ultrasonic Sensors)
Built with an easily accessible large dust box ensuring ample capacity for commercial applications.
Up to 3.5 hours of Continuous Operation!
5,380 sq.ft. of Productivity!
Brushless motor is electronically controlled to create less heat and provide a high power to weight and size ratio making it ideal for prolonged periods of use.
Control & Automation
Find your robotic vacuum anywhere: pressing the location beacon button on the remote will locate your robotic cleaner.
Keep restricted areas off-limits: boundary line mode prevents the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones when a boundary tape line is placed.
Makita's Robotic Vacuum offers two navigation options called Cruise Modes. Cruise Mode functionality combined with multiple detection sensors allow the Robotic Vacuum to efficiently navigate and perform complete coverage of floor space.
Pattern Mode: built for cleaning wide spaces with fewer obstacles, like warehouses, or long corridors. Cleaning in Pattern mode can be performed more efficiently by starting the Robotic Cleaner from a position at the closer left end of a wall.
Random Mode: built for cleaning spaces with many obstacles, like office spaces or gyms.
✓ Reduced Labor
✓ No Brooms
✓ No Cords
The following is included in the TOOL ONLY option (DRC200Z):
- (1) Wireless Remote Controller (SH00000238)
- (1) Side Brush (SH00000065)
- (15m) Boundary Tape (SH00000240)
- (1) Power Brush (SH00000063)
- (1) Turn Brush Cover (SH00000064)
- (1) Filter (SH00000213)
Battery and charger sold separately.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DRC200Z|
|Battery:||Two 18 Volt|
|Container Size:||2.5 L|
|Continuous Run Time:||Approx. 200 min (with BL1850B x 2)|
|Modes:||Random / Pattern|
|Net Weight:||14.6 lbs|
|Overall Height:||7.125 inches|
|Overall Length:||18.125 inches|
|Overall Width:||18.125 inches|
|Max. Cleaning Area:||5382 sq.ft.|
- √Cleaning Warehouses, Aiport Hangers & Manufacturing Facilities
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.