Gauge: #2; Length: 3"
Please Call for Special Orders
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!
The Square Impact Driver Bits are built with durable carbon-steel shanks and shock-resistant steel tips.
Built with a "cling fit" maximum recess penetration square steel tip!
These impact bits are made to slightly flex under load which reduces pressure on the bit and increases it's life.
Bits are identified by their black color and red collar.
Made with a 1/4" hex shank!
- Robertson® Original Square Drive: The Robertson® original square drive system invented by P.L. Robertson more than a century ago; it has been a popular system used for over 90 years.
- Driver Bits: A small metal rod used in screwdrivers, drills and impact drivers that has a tip shaped to match various screw heads. This bit is then used to apply torque to the screw in order to drive it into a material.
|Vendor Part #:||720014400142HR07|
|Chuck Size:||1/4 inch|
|Color:||Black w/ Red Collar|
|Screw Drive Type:||Robertson® (Square)|
No customer reviews for the moment.