Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee Extreme Metal Band Saw Blades are built to make more cuts with fewer blade changes.
These new extreme metal band saw blades can cut 2x faster and last 3x longer than standard blades in both thick and thin metals.
Made from high-speed steel with a variable TPI tooth pattern that can cut through thick and thin metals like black pipe, angle iron, threaded rod, stainless steel, cast iron, strut, schedule 40 pipe, schedule 80 pipe, steel bar stock, and copper.
The durability and construction of these blades allows for faster cuts with fewer blade changes.
Cuts through thick metals with ease!
- Band Saw Blade: A band saw blade is built as a continuous circle (or band) of metal with teeth along one edge. It's used with portable or stationary band saws to cut various workpieces.
|Vendor Part #:||48-39-0601|
|Application:||Thick & Thin Metals|
|Material:||High Speed Steel (HSS)|
|Teeth Type:||Aggressive Variable-Pitched|
- √Cutting Through Thick Metals
- √Cutting Through Thin Metals
- √for Cutting Schedule 40 Pipe
- √for Cutting Cast Iron
- √for Cutting Steel Bar Stock
- √for Cutting Stainless Steel
- √for Cutting Scheduled 80 Pipe
- √for Cutting Angle Iron
- √for Cutting Strut
- √for Cutting Threaded Rod
- √for Cutting Copper
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!