Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
CARBON STEEL - CASE HARDENED
✔Hexavalent Chromium CR6+ Free Coating
✔Dome Head with Talon Grip
✔Tapper Point w/ Cork Screw Start & Blade Cutting Thread
These screws are built to replace lag screws and can be installed with one hand!
- CR6+ is an environmentally friendly plating method and has superior corrosion protection
- The dome head enhances the structural capability
- Tapper point consists of the corkscrew start with blade cutting thread for easy piercing while alleviating strain on the material
- Torx drive grasps the driver bit tightly and can be installed with one hand
- Talon grip holds the screw tight to prevent loosening and uses its nibs to dig into the material when countersunk
- Reamer thread enlarges the hole in the material to create a larger passage when drawing materials together and reduces tension on the screw head
- For use in professional timber construction, staircases, deck frames, rafter, trellis framing, ledger boards, joists, planter boxes, post supports, play-set structures, retaining walls, facade attachments, and more
- Structural Screws: Structural screws are built for heavy-duty construction projects. These screws often take the place of other more traditional fasteners and typically have more advanced features.
|Vendor Part #:||S20102500B|
|Thread Type:||Blade Cutting with Reamer|
- √for Wood
- √General Indoor and Outdoor Construction
- Article | Structural Screws vs Lag Screws Learn the differences between Structural Screws and Lag Screws.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.