Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Quik-Lok™ Articulating Hedge Trimmer Attachment is built to provide you with the power to trim hedges with unlimited cutting angles.
M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Articulating Hedge Trimmer Attachment is powered by the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ and is compatible with our QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System.
The attachment's articulating mechanism allows for 270° rotation of the blade set, which gives you 13 operating positions and 1 storage position.
The hedge trimmer attachment boasts a 20" blade with 1" cut capacity allowing you to clear more material in a single pass.
Has a 20" blade with a 1" cut capacity for increased cutting capabilities!
The hedge trimmer attachment features optimized gearing to manage the cordless M18 FUEL™ Power Head RPM output specifically for hedge trimming applications.
REDLINK™ plus intelligence is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics and provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
The hedge trimmer attachment includes a tip guard to prevent damage to the blade and surrounding work area, as well as a padded grip for optimal hand placement and increased comfort.
The QUIK-LOK™ Attachments feature protected drive shafts for increased durability against drops and storage elements.
In the Box
The following is included in the box:
- (1) M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Articulating Hedge Trimmer Attachment (49-16-2719)
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||49-16-2719|
|Application:||Part of the QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System|
|Blade Length:||20 inches|
|Blade Position:||13 Operating / 1 Storage|
|Cutting Capacity:||1 inch|
|Trigger Type:||Variable Speed|
|Cutting Swath:||20 inches|
- √Trimming Hedges and Thin Branches
- Product | Outdoor Equipment See our selection of outdoor equipment for all your outdoor needs!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Quik-Lok™ Attachment System and Accessories See our selection of Milwaukee's Quik-Lok™ products and accessories