Brighton-Best Flat Socket Cap Screws - 1/2-13 - Alloy / PLAIN
Flat Head - Socket Drive - Countersunk - Alloy - Semi-Standard - Inch - Sits Flush with Surface - For use in machine parts, die fixturing, clamping, and more
Product #: BRI211291
Available Online: 182
Availability in Store:
- √In Machines
- √In Die Fixtures
- √In Clamping
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
Flat Socket Cap Screw
Commonly Used In Machine Parts, Die Fixturing, And Clamping!
- Socket head enables driving where there is not sufficient space for wrenches or sockets to drive the fastener
- Countersunk flat head sits flush with surface
- Plain finish is suitable for indoor use
|Vendor Part #:||211289|
No customer reviews for the moment.