Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability.
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee® M18™ FUEL™ 9" Cut-Off Saw w/ ONE-KEY™ is built as an extremely versatile solution for cutting a large variety of materials.
Milwaukee's revolutionary new Cut-Off Saw delivers Gas Saw performance while still being Up To 50% Lighter Than the gas saws that dominate the market today.
This saw produces no fumes so it can be used indoors, it starts up instantly, it eliminates the need to mix gas and oil, and there is no gas engine maintenance.
The M18 FUEL 9" Cut-Off Saw also has ONE-KEY™ integrated so users can wirelessly connect the tool with their smartphone to track and manage the tool.
No Gas Engine Maintenance!
This saw delivers the Power To Cut Reinforced Concrete as well as a large variety of other metal and masonry materials.
The M18 FUEL 9" Cut-Off Saw runs on Milwaukee's M18 REDLITHIUM batteries instead of using gas like most traditional cut-off saws.
Milwaukee's New M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 batteries allow this saw deliver the power of a Gas Saw with no Gas Headaches.
The battery will also work on any of Milwaukee's other 200+ M18 solutions.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
Fully Cordless OSHA Compliant Concrete Cutting Solution With M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Water Supply (2820-21WS)
Power To Cut Reinforced Concrete
Up To 50% Lighter Than Gas
In the Box
The following is included in the KIT - One (1) 12.0 Ah Battery option (2786-22HD):
- (1) 2786-20 Cut-Off Saw,
- (2) 12.0 Batteries,
- (1)M12/M18 Rapid Charger,
- (1)49-93-7025 Diamond Blade,
- (1)49-94-9000 Abrasive Blade
The following is included in the TOOL ONLY option (2786-20):
- (1) 2786-20 Cut-Off Saw,
- (1) 49-93-7025 Diamond Blade,
- (1) 49-94-9000 Abrasive Blade
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2786-22HD|
|Blade Diameter:||[9 inches]|
|Brake Type:||RAPIDSTOP™ Blade Brake|
|Cutting Capacity:||[3.5 inches]|
|Guard Info:||Fully Adjustable|
|LED Light:||Load Indicator Light|
|No Load Speed:||[6600 RPM]|
|Weight:||[10.6 lbs.] (Bare Tool)|
|Tool Tracking:||ONE-KEY™ Tool Tracking and Management|
|Onboard Water Connection:||Quick Connect|
- √Cutting Reinforced Concrete
- √Cutting Masonry Materials
- √Cutting a Large Variety Metals
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.