Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability.
Superior Glove is a leading innovator in the design and manufacture of safety gloves and sleeves.
Since 1910, they have been protecting workers across the globe with specialized hand and arm protection for every major industry.
Superior Glove products are engineered at their headquarters in Ontario, Canada, but their team and production facilities span across Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Central America.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Micropore PVC coating has excellent flexibility in sub-zero temperatures
- Extended back of hand coating for wet and wintry conditions
- Offers better back of hand protection against wind, slush, snow
- Fleece lining is soft and warm
- Quick-drying and lightweight for all-day comfort
- Treated with water repellent formula
|Vendor Part #:||SNTAPVCFB-7|
|ANSI Puncture Level:||2|
|ANSI Cut Level:||A3|
|ANSI Abrasion Level:||3|
- √Protecting Hands and Knuckles from Abrasions, Scrapes and Abuse
- √Keeping the Wearer Warm
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.