Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders : 403-287-5340
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee Front Brim Hard Hat with Bolt Accessories 48-73-1001 is built to keep you safe and productive.
The hard hat features a MILWAUKEE® BOLT™ Reversible Headlamp Mount that works with most headlamps for easy, secure attachment.
Four BOLT™ accessory slots and two universal accessory slots allow you to easily integrate additional personal protection equipment and accessories onto the helmet.
For improved comfort, all of our hard hats feature a ratcheting suspension that you can quickly adjust.
A BOLT™ Marker Clip allows you to easily access pens and markers.
A sweatband is also included and is moisture-wicking to provide you with additional comfort.
All of our construction hard hats are ANSI/CSA approved and are available in vented option for improved airflow.
Vented Class C style hard hat for improved airflow!
- Hard Hats: A type of helmet that predominately sits on top of the head to help protect the wearer from falling objects, impact with other objects, debris, rain and electric shock.
|Vendor Part #:
|Certification(s) / Agency Approval(s) / Compliance:
|ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 TYPE 1 CSA Z94.1 TYPE 1
|Suspension Attachment Points:
|4 - Point
- √Protecting Head from Impacts
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.