Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
The Dynamic Safety Whistler Hard Hats are built as an economical choice for on-site safety.
These hard hats are built with rain troughs to direct water off and away from the user.
Constructed with an HDPE shell with 4-point nylon suspension and ”Sure-Lock” Ratchet adjustment.
4 anchor points for chin strap.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Certified CSA Type 1 Class E and ANSI Type I Class E.
- Hard Hats: A type of helmet that predominately sits on top of the head to help protect the wearer from falling objects, impact with other objects, debris, rain and electric shock.
|Vendor Part #:||HP241R-BLACK|
|Shell Material:||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Selecting and Maintaining Your Hard Hat Everything you need to know about hard hats.
- Article | Recommended Care for Fibre-Metal® and North® Hard Hats and Bump Caps Guide on how to care for hard hats and bump caps.