- √for Cutting Holes in Wood
- √for Cutting Holes in Nail-Embedded Wood
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Cutting Tools See our selection of cutting tools for use in a variety of different applications!
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Milwaukee 8 PC BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth Kit is built to be the best hole saw solution for nail-embedded wood.
Cuts 1000+ More Nails!
The MILWAUKEE® BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth is the best hole saw solution for nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications.
It is the first-to-market hole saw that offers extreme life utilizing advanced carbide technology. The BIG HAWG™ gives users 50X more life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails.
The heavy-duty hole saw has 10X larger carbide teeth that rip through materials five times faster.
Deeper slots allow for fast and easy plug removal.
The BIG HAWG™ hole saw is the best solution for cutting through the toughest materials, including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster, and stucco.
In the Box
The following is included with this 8 PC Hole Saw Kit (49-56-9285):
- (1) 2-1/8" BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth
- (1) 2-9/16" BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth
- (1) 3-5/8" BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth
- (1) 4-5/8" BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth
- (2) BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit (49-56-9300)
- (1) BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth Arbor (49-56-9305)
- (1) BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth Diamond File (48-09-5055)
- Hole Saw: A hole saw (or hole cutter) is built with an annular (ring) shape, which allows the blade to cut (or bore) out a hole in the workpiece. It's usually used along with an arbor bit and powered by an corded or cordless drill.
- Carbide Tips: Carbide tips are braised onto an edge for cutting materials. It can hold an edge ten to twenty times longer than a tool steel tip.
|Vendor Part #:||49-56-9285|
|# of Pcs.:||8|
|Tooth Material:||Carbide Tipped|
No customer reviews for the moment.