Klein Tools inc. Ironworker's Work Pliers - 9-1/4"
Ironworker's Work Pliers for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wire
Product #: KLID201-7CST
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Klein Tools Ironworker's Work Pliers
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Pliers: Pliers (or pincers) are built with a flat and usually serrated gripping surface. Pliers are versatile handheld tools mostly used for holding small objects or bending or cutting wire.
|Vendor Part #:||D201-7CST|
|Handle Finish:||Plastic Dipped|
|Jaw Length:||1.28125 inches|
|Jaw Thickness:||0.5 inch|
|Jaw Width:||1.15625 inches|
|Overall Length:||9.25 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.