Klein Tools inc. High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers
High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers that Quickly and easily pulls 1/8" or 1/4" flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
Product #: KLID213-9NE
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Klein Tools High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers
- Quickly and easily pulls 1/8" or 1/4" flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other pliers designs
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Pliers: Pliers (or pincers) are built with a flat and usually serrated gripping surface. Pliers are versatile handheld tools mostly used for holding small objects or bending or cutting wire.
|Vendor Part #:||D213-9NE|
|Handle Finish:||Plastic Dipped|
|Jaw Length:||1.59375 inches|
|Jaw Thickness:||0.625 inch|
|Jaw Width:||1.25 inches|
|Nose Type:||New England|
|Overall Length:||9.375 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.