Klein Tools inc. Ironworker's Work Pliers - 9-3/8"
Ironworker's Work Pliers for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wire
Product #: KLID213-9ST
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Klein Tools Ironworker's Work Pliers
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Pliers: Pliers (or pincers) are built with a flat and usually serrated gripping surface. Pliers are versatile handheld tools mostly used for holding small objects or bending or cutting wire.
|Vendor Part #:||D213-9ST|
|Handle Finish:||Plastic Dipped|
|Jaw Length:||1.59375 inches|
|Jaw Thickness:||0.625 inch|
|Jaw Width:||1.25 inches|
|Overall Length:||9.375 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.