- Stanley - Aggressive Three-Sided Tooth Construction - Teeth Can Be Resharpened - Hardwood Handle - Back of saw can be used to mark 45° and 90° angleshttps://www.calfast.com/18311_0-hand-saw-15-9-pt-15-...$26.56 /EA
- Stanley - For drywall, wood & plastic work - SharpTooth™ technology - Anti-slip handle & precision grip - Sharpened tip - Tempered bladehttps://www.calfast.com/4186_0-drywall-jab-saw-6-pla...Sale
Price: $13.99 /EARegular Price: $15.26 /EA
- Stanley - Jab Through Drywall for Easy Plunge Cuts - Epoxy-Bonded and Ferruled Blade to Handle - Built to cut drywall with less efforthttps://www.calfast.com/18310_0-drywall-jab-saw-6-wo...Sale
Price: $7.99 /EARegular Price: $8.74 /EA
- Stanley - Aggressive 3-Sided Tooth Build - Can be Resharpened - Hardwood Handle - Back of saw can be used to mark 45° and 90° angleshttps://www.calfast.com/18312_0-hand-saw-20-9-pt-15-...Sale
Price: $28.95 /EARegular Price: $34.27 /EA
- Stanley - Induction-Hardened Teeth - Thick Handle for Increased Comfort - Uses Sharptooth™ Technology - Back of saw can be used to mark 45° and 90° angleshttps://www.calfast.com/18337_0-hand-saw-15-9-pt-20-...Sale
Price: $20.95 /EARegular Price: $26.64 /EA
- Stanley - Hand Tools - HANDSAW 15" 16PT - *DISCONTINUED 03/23/21https://www.calfast.com/18336_0-handsaw-15-16pt.html$20.69 /EA
- IRWIN - Hand Tools - HANDSAW UNIVERSAL 20" - *DISCONTINUED NO SUBSThttps://www.calfast.com/12074_0-hand-saw-20-1773468....$27.22 /EA
- $12.81 /EA
- DeWALT - 20" Blade Length - ToughCoat™ - Three Cutting Surfaces - Induction-Hardened Teeth - 8 Teeth per Inch - 9 Points per Inch - Plastic with Rubber Handlehttps://www.calfast.com/55928_0-hand-saw-20-9-pt-dwh...
Please Call for Special Orders
The information provided for this product has been bulk uploaded for general information only, and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Please do not complete an order with this product unless you first confirmed by the vendor part number or the calfast product number. Any reliance on the material associated with this product is used at your own risk.