CONTR Size: 300mL
- √Heavy Duty Construction
- √Inside or Outside
- √On Dry, Wet or Frozen Lumber
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The LePage PL400 Sub-Floor and Deck Construction Adhesive is built for use as a heavy duty adhesive for structural projects that require strength, flexibility and durability.
This adhesive is excellent for interior or exterior applications and remains flexible to compensate for different expansion rates of dissimilar materials.
PL300 is perfect for a variety of moisture and temperature applications including freezing temperatures, dry or wet framing materials, frozen surfaces and hot temperatures.
At least one surface being adhered together should be porous for best results.
Cured PL300 provides a smooth flow in temperatures between -17°C and 49°C.
This adhesive is also great for filling in gaps and irregularities to help provide a smooth surface.
PL 400 eliminates floor squeaks!
When using indoors, make sure there is adequate ventilation to the outdoors. This will also help provide a proper cure.
Wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly after use or contact with this product.
|Dry, Wet or Frozen Wood||Plywood||Joists||Drywall|
How to Use
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free of loose materials
- Cut spout and puncture seal
- Apply adhesive using a caulking gun in a continuous bead
- Apply to joists, studs or back of siding/panels
- Use nails for support and alignment
- Do not smear beads
- Allow 48 hours for curing at room temperature and before additional coverings are placed over adhered surfaces.
Clean-Up and Storage
Use mineral spirits to clean uncured adhesive and cut or scrape to remove cured adhesive.
This adhesive is freezable.
Follow HAZMAT procedures for disposal of product and container.
Store away from heat, flames, sparks and keep in a well ventilated area.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ASTM D3498
- APA AFG-01
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||PL400300|
|Full Cure Time:||2 - 7 Days|
|Open Time:||15 Minutes|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-17°C to 49°C|
|Resistances:||Dry / Wet / Frozen Surfaces|
|Units Per Case:||12|
|Shelf Life:||18 Months from Date of Manufacture|
|Work Time:||15 Minutes|
|Physical State:||Thick Paste|
|Flash Point :||-17°C|
No customer reviews for the moment.