Flat Washers - S.A.E. - Low Carbon Steel / Zinc
Bright Zinc Chromate Plated / Rust-Resistant Finish - For various functions when assembled between the bearing surface of a fastener and the part being attached
Product #: FWZ008SAE
For Bolt Dia.: 1/2"
For Bolt Dia.: 1/2"
Available Online: 8567
Availability in Store:
- √Preventing Fasteners from Loosening
- √Distributing Load
- √Barrier Between Materials
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
Steel Flat Washers - S.A.E.
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
Bright Zinc Chromate Plated
LOW CARBON STEEL
- For distributing the load between the fastener and the bearing surface
- Helps to ensure the tightness of fasteners and aid in preventing them from loosening
- Relieves friction between fastener and fastening material
- Zinc coating is a sacrificial topcoat used to aid in protecting the steel base material from corrosion
- #2: 0.20"
- #4: 1/32"
- From #6 to #10: 3/64"
- From #12 to 7/16": 1/16"
- From 1/2" to 5/8": 3/32"
- From 3/4" to 1-1/8": 9/64"
- 1-1/4": 5/32"
- From 1-1/2" to 2": 3/16"
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- Flat Washers: Washers built to distribute the load and reduce friction and heat when being tightened between a nut, bolt, or screw.
|Vendor Part #:||FWZ004SAE|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel|
No customer reviews for the moment.
A few things you may need