Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Klein Multi-Purpose Electricians Tool 8-22 AWG is built to cut, crimp and strip wires.
This tool cuts and strips 8–22 AWG solid and 10–26 AWG stranded wire; cleanly shears bolts; and crimps 7-8mm terminals, lugs, and splices.
Comes with full sized, plastic covered cushioned handles for comfort.
Wire cutter in nose and below pivot, crimping dies are color coded for easy identification, and a pivot nut to adjust tension.
The perfect all-in-one tool!
|Vendor Part #:||1001|
|Bolt Capacity:||4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32|
|Crimping Capacity:||10 - 22 AWG|
|Cutting Capacity:||8 - 22 AWG Solid, 10 - 26 AWG Stranded|
|Overall Length:||8.5 inches|
|Strips & Cuts:||8 - 22 AWG Solid, 10 - 26 AWG Stranded|
- √Shearing Bolts
- √Stripping Solid and Stranded Wires
- √Crimping Wire
- √Crimping Small Lugs
- √Crimping Insulated and Uninsulated Terminals
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Electrical Products See our selection of electrical products that help keep energy flowing!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!