Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Nylon Insert Lock Nut
UNC Coarse Thread
√ CARBON STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
- Nylon insert helps the nut resist loosening under vibrations and torque
- Provides a locking action
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- Hex Nut: A Hex nut (or finishing nuts) is internally threaded hexagonal blocks built to be assembled in conjunction with the bolt of a screw.
- Unified Thread System: The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series - along with allowances, tolerances, and designations - for screw and bolt threads commonly used in the United States and Canada.
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
|Vendor Part #:||004NC|
|Locking Type:||Nylon Insert|
|Unit of Measurement:||Imperial|
- √with U.N.C. threaded bolts and screws
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.