Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
Bright Zinc Chromate Plated
MEDIUM CARBON STEEL
- Made to the dimensional requirements of I.F.I. Standard Hex.
- Cap Screws (B18.2.1, 1965)
- For critical applications requiring greater fastener strength
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- Up to 1” dia. inclusive 120,000 PSI
- Over 1” to 1-1/2” inclusive 105,000 PSI
QUENCHED AND TEMPERED
- MINIMUM THREAD LENGTH (Standard)
- Up to 6” long: (2D + 1/4) Twice diameter plus 1.4 inch.
- Over 6” long: (2D + 1/2) Twice diameter plus 1/2 inch.
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- Unified Thread System: The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series - along with allowances, tolerances, and designations - for screw and bolt threads commonly used in the United States and Canada.
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
|Vendor Part #:||5C016096|
|Head Type:||I.F.I. Standard Hex|
|Material:||Medium Carbon Steel|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||[105000 psi]|
|Wrench Size:||[1-1/2 inches]|
- √Assembly into Tapped Holes
- √Manufacturing Assembly
- √Applications Requiring Greater Fastener Strength
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Article | SAE Bolt Strength Working load ratings for SAE bolts
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Article | Suggested Torque Values & Bolt Clamp Loads View BOLT Tensile Strength, Proof Load, Clamp Load as well as Dry & Lubricated Torque
- Article | Imperial to Metric Imperial to Metric Comparison and Conversion Charts
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.