Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Zinc Plated & Dichromate Dipped Golden Alloy Finish
ASME/ANSI B18.2.1UNIFIED STANDARDClass 2A Fit
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- 1/4" through 1-1/2" - 150,000 PSI
- Up to 6” long: (2D + 1/4) Twice diameter plus 1.4 inch.
- Over 6” long: (2D + 1/2) Twice diameter plus 1/2 inch.
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- Unified Thread System: The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series - along with allowances, tolerances, and designations - for screw and bolt threads commonly used in the United States and Canada.
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
|Vendor Part #:||8C006016|
|Head Type:||I.F.I. Standard Hex|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||[150000 psi]|
|Wrench Size:||[9/16 inch]|
- √High Strength & High-Stress Applications
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Article | Suggested Torque Values & Bolt Clamp Loads View BOLT Tensile Strength, Proof Load, Clamp Load as well as Dry & Lubricated Torque
- Article | Imperial to Metric Imperial to Metric Comparison and Conversion Charts
- Article | SAE Bolt Strength Working load ratings for SAE bolts
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.